Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Services Currently

Isn't it annoying when you're trying to watch Medical Investigation and (Services currently not available) trying to do is to watch good TV and (Services currently not available) exciting part !!! I mean like (Services currently not available) pay for this type of service to tycoons who reside in Switzerland laughing to the bank (Services currently not available) while we (Services currently not available) hahah right. Now I have to wait till Sunday to watch the (Services currently not available) Miami since I missed out the most important part where H actually (Services currently not available). On top of that, my broadband only works at certain hours of the day and we're still (Services currently not available) unlimited usage.

Screw (Services currently not available), might as well be living in Africa (Services currently not available), don't pay for (Services so f*cked up, hit me I am your decoder, I am your bitch, the modem is the butch).

No comments:

Post a Comment